Introducing the WHIT3 Label Jersey from our Mexico Collection. The second drop in a series of four destination-inspired collections, this limited edition gearset celebrates the Dia de Los Muertos festival in the city of Guadalajara, Mexico. The jersey's aesthetic takes cues from the historic cathedrals and their decorative gold details, the red brick buildings found throughout the city, and the black costumes worn during the festival. Fittingly, the racewear is cloaked in black, and accented with dark brick red and contrasting gold trim for a look that is sure to stand out.
The White Label Jersey features a bevy of performance features and stunning graphics. The main body fabric is lightweight, yet durable and features wicking properties to keep you drier and cooler during your ride. An easy-fitting silhouette keeps you relaxed and uninhibited on the bike. And ventilated side panels deliver unreal comfort all season long.
- Mexico collection
- Durable, moisture wicking main body fabric
- Mesh side panels for massive airflow
- Athletic, low profile collar for increased comfort
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics for long-lasting colorfastness
- Premium screen printed graphic application for a unique look and feel
- Dyed main body fabric
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in
- Relaxed fit for added comfort
- Main body: Moisture wicking
- Sides: Mesh vents