Bring the 90’s heat with the Down Rider Snow Jacket. Part of the Re-Issue Collection, the heavy-weight women's outerwear jacket is extra insulated with 260g fill at the body – keeping you oh-so-toasty in throwback style. Cut with a tailored fit and finished with a retro Billabong label at the left chest, the women's quilted snow jacket keeps you ready for anything with plenty of pockets and active-minded features.
Women's snow jacket.
- Fabric: 2L Twill (Orange, Vintage Plum), 2L Nylon Tactel (Mauve).
- Insulation: Polyfill 260G body / 180G Sleeves / 80G Hood.
- Lining: Chambray.
- 10K waterproof.
- Critically taped seams.
- Fully adjustable hood with back cinching.
- Mesh lined underarm venting's.
- Adjustable waterproof powder skirt.
- Jacket-to-pant connection.
- Lycra wrist gaiters.
- Hand warmer pockets.
- Sleeve pass pocket.
- Internal media pocket.
- Goggle mesh pocket.
- Key clip and goggle wipe.
- Hidden hem cinch.
- Tailored Fit: Designed to offer a fashionable silhouette without restricting mobility. Standard length to suit your needs on and off the mountain.
- Re-Issue Collection: As an elevated collection with an ode to our history in snow, the Re-Issue Collection brings back vintage branding from the 90’s and fabrics with a modern twist to make sure you stand out on the mountain this winter.